Monday, September 23, 2024

PPP: Love You to the Core

Good morning!  This past weekend I went apple picking with my family.  It's something we love to do every year. Eating one of those apples this morning reminded me of this card I made wih Pretty Pink Posh's newest release.  

I had so much fun stamping again (I tend to lean heavily on dies these days) and used the new Patterned Apples Stamp Set to create my background.  I trimmed that panel and adhered it to the largest Eyelet Rectangle Die
I used the sentiment as the focal point.  The "thanks" comes from the new Many Thanks Shadow Dies and the stamped sentiment is from the Patterned Apples Stamp Set
I added a little apple from the Fall Basket Dies, which I thought paired perfectly with the sentiment and adhered everything on top of an Eyelet Circles Die.  Blending ink on the border of the eyelet circle helped it stand out just enough from the background. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are off to a happy start of your week. :) 


Supplies Used: (with clickable links)

Patterned Apples Stamp Set 

Eyelet Rectangle Dies

Eyelet Circles Dies

Many Thanks Shadow Dies

Fall Basket Dies


1 comment:

  1. What a darling card, Lindsey! I love your non-traditional apple colors!

    ReplyDelete