Thursday, April 25, 2024

Spring Hello

Hello!  I have a sweet, simple card to share today.  I love the dainty little flowers in Pretty Pink Posh's Spring Mug Additions.  They are simple and sweet with a cute stitched detail.  I had some leftover from previous cards, and I just couldn't throw them away, so this card was born. 

I pulled out the Eyelet Rectangles Dies and used the largest die to create my card base.  Then I added some stitched detail with the Pierced Leafy Vines Plate Die.  I love this die and feel like it could be used all year. 

Next I added some of those cheerful flowers and a butterfly from the Spring Mug Additions that I had saved. 

I finished my card with a simple "hi" from the Big Easter Cupcake Dies.
And there you have it!  Easy peasy.  I hope that you are having a wonderful week, friends! 

Card Supplies: (with clickable links)
Spring Mug Additions (flowers, butterfly)
Cardstock: ButtercupSea GlassNectarTidepoolLilacSproutPink Lemonade (Concord & 9th); Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment