Friday, December 15, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh DT Announcement + Christmas Card

Good morning!  Today I'm happy to share that I will be continuing with the Pretty Pink Posh Design Team for another term.  (Thank you, Paulina!) I am surrounded by so much talent on this team and it's humbling for sure.  We are welcoming lots of new faces, so I hope you will visit the Pretty Pink Posh blog to welcome everybody.    
I wanted to make a special card to celebrate the happy news and chose to use some of my old and new favorite Christmas products.  The Stitched Poinsettia is a long time favorite of mine.  I pull it out year after year and never tire of its beauty.  I love it's large size.  
The Winter Foliage Dies are the perfect companion dies.  I had so much fun tucking in berry sprigs and pine cones and building a floral spray of winter goodness.  I blended on just a touch of color to the die cuts using my Waffle Flower 0+ Shader Brushes.  Love them!
For a new favorite, I used the beautiful Hot Foil Merry Christmas.  I'm just so amazed by the beauty and elegance that hot foiling adds.  I also think it is super cool that the Hot Foil Merry Christmas coordinates perfectly with the Merry Christmas Shadow Dies, which I used to die cut it out.  
The Waffle Flower grip mat and 0+ Shader Brushes have made a stencil lover out of me, and I used them to stencil the Layered Winter Wreath on my background. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope I've left you inspired in some way.  Have a wonderful weekend, friends

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another term, Lindsey! I love every pretty little element you've layered together on this marvelous card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, and congratulations on your new term with PPP!
    Now how in the world have I missed this gorgeous Poinsettia - you know I collect them, right? lol
    Absolutely stunning creation, sweet friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete