Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh May Blog Hop

Good morning!  Welcome to Day 2 of the Pretty Pink Posh May Release Blog Hop.  There are three $30 gift certificates up for grabs (one winner each day), and I'm so happy you are joining us!  

Graduation season is upon us, and it also happens to be a super busy time for most families (including mine) as there are many end-of-school-year activities and productions happening.  I wanted to come up with a card design that would be fun, but also quick and easily reproducible.

Graduation is certainly a cause to cue the confetti, so naturally I made a shaker card.  This simple shaker design is accomplished with the frame from the Fancy Cake Dies.  I layered the frame several times and then filled it with the new Blue Shimmer Confetti Mix.  I LOVE the new shimmer confettis!  They are so much fun!

The best thing is that this design is easily customizable to the school colors of your recipient.  Blue and gold happen to be the school colors here, which is why I chose this particular combination.  

After my shaker was filled, I die cut several graduation caps from the Graduation Mug Additions.  I adhered them on top of my shaker in alternating directions to mimic caps being tossed in the air.


Finally, I die cut the Congrats Shadow dies with gold glitter cardstock and popped it up with dimensional foam onto my card.  

Thanks so much for visiting today!  This release has a fun variety of products, so make sure that you keep hopping and commenting along the way. (Comments for the giveaway must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 5/8/2023.  Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.) I am joined by the most incredible designers today, so you won't want to miss a single stop!  Happy hopping, friends! 

PPP Blog Hop Day 2

31 comments:

  1. Lindsey, your shaker card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to make a shaker card with the school colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS shaker! I LOVE the gold caps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graduation is truly a time for shaking things up! Love the adorable caps. It looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker card. Love that used repition as the technique. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I love the ombré effect of the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your cute shaker Graduation card!
    Thanks for walking us through your creative process step by step.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card. Love how the hats are
    turned to show the movement.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold is a cute idea. It really makes the caps special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome shaker card! Really love this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gold grad hats and blue shaker bits are so pretty together. I REALLY love this card

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card for a Grad! This school year is almost on the books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous grad card, love the gold, so classy and even better yet its a shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the cutest graduation card. I love the gold caps and the shaker element. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a fun shaker! This card reminded me that I need to get started on a few graduation cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the gold grad caps! Beautiful shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the fancy gold grad caps, Lindsey! Pretty shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous card! Love the gold caps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your shaker is amazing. Who wouldn't want to receive this card! It would be so easy to customize. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous shaker card! Love the graduation caps.

    ReplyDelete
  22. SQUEAL!! I LOVE your Shaker Card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love it!!! Great idea for a graduation shaker card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is a fun shaker. It is a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome shaker card! rita.navarre@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I adore shaker cards and the gold touches.

    ReplyDelete