Saturday, March 19, 2022

PPP Instagram Hop: Spring Chicks

Hello, friends! Today I'm celebrating the new Pretty Pink Posh spring release with an Instagram Hop.  

There are so many darling products in this release!  Something I noticed right away were the chubby little chicks.  They pop up in a couple stamp sets as well as the cute-as-could-be Easter Delight Clay Confetti (which you can see sprinkled in the photos).  I grabbed a few chicks from the Easter Wreath and Easter Signs stamp sets and created a CAS card, adding a couple extra touches with doodling and dimension. 

I wanted a really simple graphic feel to this card, so after stamping a few chicks from Easter Wreath and Easter Signs in a grid, I did some very basic coloring with Tombow alcohol markers. I have a pack of yellows and decided to use a different shade for each chick.  
I wanted to add a few extra touches, but nothing that would be too distracting, so I stamped and fussy cut all the darkest chicks a second time and popped them up with dimensional foam.  Then, I did the same thing with the egg shells.  Finally I doodled on a bit of grass and added a sentiment from the Easter Signs stamp set.

These little chicks make me smile in the same way daffodils do when I see them starting to pop up.  I just love them!  Make sure to head on over to my Instagram account, so you can join the fun and get entered in to win a Pretty Pink Posh gift certificate.  This release is one of my favorites and has so many cute things.  It won't be any trouble at all to find something you love.  Best of luck, friends!

2 comments: