Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Pretty Pink Posh Instagram Birthday Hop (discount code & prizes!)

Good Morning!  Today I am participating in a big birthday Instagram hop for Pretty Pink Posh.  This release is packed full of super fun products.  Some items sold out quickly, but you can preorder them now.  I used several new release items on my tag today, and I also used the not-yet-released Crafty Critters stamps + dies that you can receive as a free gift with a qualifying purchase (see below). 

I created my tag with Pretty Pink Posh’s new Birthday Circles Coordinating Dies.  I absolutely love this tag die!  I originally planned to use the coordinating stamps, but one of my cute nieces celebrates her birthday this weekend, and she has a beloved chubby purple mouse stuffie, so I just had to use Crafty Critters instead.  It was too perfect!

I pulled out my prismacolor pencils to color the mouse and the Balloon Number.  (I have better control with them than markers.) Then I cut them out with the coordinating dies

I turned my tag into a shaker and filled it with the Rainbow Sprinkles Clay Confetti.  It has such bright, fun colors! 

We are so excited to tie this onto my niece’s gift this weekend.  My children recognized the mouse right away and have each put in a request for a chubby critter of their own. 

Make sure to head to my Instagram, so you can enter to win a $50 Pretty Pink Posh gift card.  There are three days of hops, so you have lots of chances.  Good luck and thanks for visiting today!

1 comment: