Monday, February 14, 2022

Sending Lots of LOVE

Happy Valentine's Day!  Just popping in quickly to send a little love your way.  Last week I shared a valentines card using a bunch of little hearts that I die cut with the small die in Pretty Pink Posh’s Valentine Hearts Dies.  Well, today's card is made with the sheet of all those negative cuts.  I turned it into a shaker and filled them with the adorable Love Letters Clay Confetti.

I created the sentiment by combining stamps from Sending Love and Love Balloons and mounted it onto a layered panel cut with the Stitched Waves Dies. (They are technically the negative pieces, but I love that the dies can serve more than one purpose.)
I created the sentiment by combining stamps from Sending Love and Love Balloons and mounted it onto a layered panel cut with the Stitched Waves Dies. (They are technically the negative pieces, but I love that the dies can serve more than one purpose.)  And that's all!  Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope that you feel a little extra loved today!

1 comment: