Saturday, July 17, 2021

You're Sweet

Hello!  We just returned from a cross country trip to visit family, and I'm slowly getting us back into a routine again.  I made this card about a month ago, and I'm happy to be able to finally share it.  For as long as I can remember if someone has asked me what my favorite food is, my answer has been fruit.  Combine that with this silly desire I always have to not let the tiny stamps in a set be overlooked, and this card was born.
The process was super simple.  I stamped the images, did very basic coloring with markers, and die cut the images.  I only used three stamps from Pretty Pink Posh's Summer Drinks
and Summer Wreath stamp sets, but I colored the citrus wedge in orange, yellow, and green to end up with 5 fruits.  I popped up the images to add a bit of dimension and interest.  
Hoping you are in the midst of a lovely weekend.  Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, I'm drawn to those tiny images! This is a darling card, Lindsey. Happy you're home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete