Thursday, April 29, 2021

More Daffodils!

Hello!  Remember last week when I said I'd be back to share another card as soon as it got delivered?  Well, I can finally share my my daffodil card.  It's actually the first card I made with Pretty Pink Posh's Daffodils.  

This time I framed my daffodil garden with the Slimline: Peekaboo Window Dies.  It was the perfect way to anchor everything but still allow the flowers to stay the stars of the show.   After doing some basic coloring with markers, I die cut the daffodils and adhered them at varying heights to achieve more depth and dimension. 
Lastly, I built my sentiment using just the "you" from the Thankful For You Script Die and a stamped sentiment from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set.
I have had so much fun with this Daffodil set!  It really has been a favorite of mine.  And I am reminded time and time again that I enjoy making cards infinitely more when I design them with someone specific in mind.  Wishing you a happy rest of the week!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your daffodils popping put of those windows! This is delightful, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, Lindsey!! Lucky the person who received this beauty!
    LOve the slimline die with those sweet coral-y cupped daffodils peeking through! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete