Monday, April 19, 2021

Mother's Day Spring Frame

Good morning, friends!  What a month!  It's been full of some pretty great and some pretty sad things.  But today I'm happy to share a pretty great thing. :) I've actually managed to sneak in some crafty time and just never had the chance to share until now.  I have a few projects that I'll be sharing over the next couple weeks that make me smile lots.  It's truly a coincidence, but Pretty Pink Posh has a sale right now on all their stamps, dies, and stencils.  Always a silver lining, right? 
Pretty Pink Posh recently released the Spring Corner Frame Die, and as soon as I saw it my eyes lit up and heart beat a little faster.  I knew I would love creating with it. \This card started out as a practice with colors, but I ended up liking it so much I decided to keep it (imperfections and all).  I die cut the Spring Corner Frame, colored the flowers and leaves with just two colors each, and then trimmed off the frame that surrounds the entire die cut.  
Then, I cut three more frames in white, stacked them up, and adhered them to my colored frame slightly off set to create a shadow of sorts.  I popped the whole thing up with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh's Mom Stamp Set.  And then I just sat and smiled.  I can't wait to give this one to my mom.  Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you are off to a happy start to a new week!  

2 comments:

  1. I think your mom's eyes will light up and her heart will beat a little faster when you give her this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, Lindsey! LOve the frame-less look, and it's perfect with just these two colors who play together so beautifully!
    =]

    ReplyDelete