Thursday, October 1, 2020

PPP: Halloween Sneak Peek


Hello, October!  I'm welcoming you with a big smile. :) I'm over on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog this morning sharing a couple Halloween cards for their Halloween Theme Week, which seems like a pretty perfect way to start the month. 

 

Here's a little peek, but I hope you'll pop over and see them in full.  (You can find them HERE.) They were inspired by my kiddos and are perfect for those of us who are short on time.  I hope this is the start to a great month for all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Checked out your cards Lindsey, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make even Halloween pretty, Lindsey! fabBOOlous, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clean, simple approach to design, Lindsey ... not only are these fresh and vibrant, they're deliciously fun and completely cute! Inspiring, as ever! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete