Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh Koala Halloween

Hello!  I've got one last Halloween card to share with you this year.  My kiddos are loving all of the Pretty Pink Posh little critters that I've added to my stash of crafty supplies.  Two of my littles really like koalas, so I used Pretty Pink Posh's Koala Friends set and Halloween-ified them.

After coloring the koalas, I added some cute Halloween accesories from Pretty Pink Posh's Boo stamp set and a prize wining pumpkin ;) that I selectively inked from the Fall Borders stamp set.  The color blocks were cut with Pretty Pink Posh's Story Book 1 die.  Confession: I've had this die for YEARS and I think this is the first time I've used it in it's entirety. Why did it take me so long?! It anchors everything in such a happy, colorful way.  I finished the card with Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Rose Gold Jewels.  They add a fun, magical quality as they change color in the light.  

Speaking of fun and magic, I hope the rest of your week is filled with a little bit of both.  This is certainly a year of unique celebrations for Halloween, but we're hoping to create some fun memories as a family.  Wish us luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. A very cute card that has just the right amount of Halloween KOALA-ty! LOve that die - this is my first time seeing it!
    Happy trails, and treats to your sweet family!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Lindsey ... first time I've seen halloween koala's ... and they're so fun! Great idea for your littles! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete