Friday, August 7, 2020

Pretty Pink Posh - Hibiscus Flowers

Happy Friday!  I'm super excited to share today's card with you.  Did you know that I am guest designing for Pretty Pink Posh the next few months?  I'm over the moon about it!  I have been a fan of Paulina long before she even started Pretty Pink Posh.  She is a wonderful, kind, inspiring person, and I consider it an honor to be working with her.   
The moment that I saw Pretty Pink Posh's Hibiscus Flowers and Happy Birthday Script Dies I knew I had to get them and use them for my mom's birthday card this year.  She loves Hawaii and tropical flowers!  I die cut lots of flowers from Concord and 9th's Honeysuckle and Grapefruit cardstock. (Random Side Note: Did you know Grapefruit is my very favorite color in C9's new color line? Now you do. :) ) Back to the card!  I used C9's Clover and Sprout cardstock for the leaves.  Don't these colors make the best tropical combination?  
As the floral frame started coming together I realized it would make a great shaker card, and I never looked back.  I popped the flowers up, trimmed off the edges, and filled the shaker with Pretty Pink Posh's 4mm sparkling clear sequins.  I love that they add just the right amount of fun without being a distraction.
I think I could look at these pretty flowers all day.  They do wonders to cheer a mood!  In fact, I was loving them so much that I stamped more and made a second card that I'll share next week.  It is en route to a dear friend right now, and I don't want to spoil the surprise.  Thanks so much for visiting today!  See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey, Paulina has got to be over the moon that you agreed to be her guest! You put your heart into every card you make - this one? What a lucky mama to have you - and hand-delivered, too!
    You're right about these colors being perfectly tropical, and they made the best little place for a few shaker elements - beautiful!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS Lindsey, I cant wait to see what all you have up your sleeve with the PPP products! Your debut card is fabulous and I know your mom loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush, tropical and so deliciously vibrant, Lindsey ... what a fabulous debut! Congratulations on designing with PPP! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete