Thursday, August 13, 2020

PPP: Hibiscus Flowers Part 2

Hello!  Do you remember this card I shared last week?  Well, I'm happy to say I can now share it's birthday companion.  My mom and a dear friend share the same birthday.  They are both wonderful women who I think share many of the same admirable qualities.  It is a joy creating cards for people I love so much. 

 

Though this card uses Pretty Pink Posh's Hibiscus Flowers cut in Concord & 9th's honeysuckle, grapefruit, clover, and sprout cardstocks again, I like to think it turned out quite different than the first.  When I look at it I see a tropical bouquet.  Wouldn't it be fun to get one of those? 

I did not want to take away from the beautiful flowers, so Pretty Pink Posh's new Simple Sentiments Stamp Set was just perfect. I embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and used Pretty Pink Posh's Simple Strips dies to cut it out.  And let me tell you...I can see these dies coming in handy a lot!

I can't help but smile when I see these cards together.  I think I could create over and over again with this stamp set in these same colors and be perfectly happy. 

I'm always so grateful when you take the time to visit!.  Thank you!  I hope you are headed into a wonderful weekend, friends!  

3 comments:

  1. They're both so pretty Lindsey! I'm sure they both loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not careful, you'll be posting every week... and I COULDN'T be more thrilled about it, sweet friend!
    Another gorgeous tropical bouquet, Lindsey! xoxo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush, tropical and fabulous, Lindsey ... what a joy to find one of these beauties in the mailbox! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete