Thursday, September 17, 2015

One Card, Two New-ish Products, Three Challenges

The last few months Papertrey has done a Create Along With Us Release Week Challenge.  I thought it was an awesome idea.  I'm always so inspired by the projects I see, and I love that this challenge encourages us to CASE their amazing work.  My card was inspired by this beauty made by Heather Nichols.
Heather's Card
Just before we found out we were moving I placed an order with PTI.  My order arrived and I barely got the chance to peek inside my package.  Ironically, I threw it in the box I labelled "Most Used Craft Supplies".  It was a happy mistake because that is the only box of crafting supplies I have right now, and I had fun using some of my new goodies tonight.  Since this card features NBUS and it uses a die, I'm linking it up to the oh-so-generous Darnell's NBUS Challenge #5 as well as Simon Says: Die Crazy Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Lindsey! Love the colors and CAS design--you used your supplies well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so very pretty!! Love the design and the colors compliment each other so well! Gorgeous Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are cards that one just must 'enbiggen' to get every darling detail... Lindsey, this is one of them! Just a darling, inspired card!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for 'Most Used Craft Supplies', Lindsey ... this is just lovely! Those pops of vibrant colour against the neutral grey are gorgeous ... so delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love the touch of aqua on the leaf!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and color combo using Heather's card to inspire you, Lindsey. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lindsey! The flower is so pretty and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love those pretty pinks with the soft, tone on tone grey. And your design is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how cool! Again that flower pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete