Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Pretty Pink Posh - The Fun Continues...

Hello!  Today is a happy day.  I am excited to share that I will be continuing on with the Pretty Pink Posh design team.  I am ever so grateful for this opportunity and feel so blessed to be working alongside such incredible people.  I certainly feel like a little fish in a big pond.  

  

Paulina is one of the most generous people I know, so of course she has a giveaway going along with the happy announcement.  You'll definitely want to visit the Pretty Pink Posh Blog, so you can enter to win.  I thought I would make a card to go along with the announcement.  Being on this team certainly feels like a warm hug and brings a lot of joy to me just like flowers do, so that inspired my card.  

I pulled out the beautiful Floral Corners stamp set and coordinating dies and colored them with zig markers.  I often shy from coloring images, knowing it is not my strong suit, but I love this set.  I colored three of the floral corners (there are two different floral sprays), and arranged them so my basket would be overflowing.  

Speaking of the basket, it is from the Fall Basket Dies, another favorite of mine.  I distressed the basket by swiping the ink pads directly to the die cuts using Concord and 9th's Dove ink and Breeze ink from The Stamp Market.  Then I added the Hugs Script die for the sentiment.
I blended Breeze ink onto my cardbase and stacked two Pretty Petals Background die cuts on top.  I wanted something to ground my basket, so I cut a strip of white paper and added a scallop from the Stacked Edges 3 Dies.  The final touch was a sprinkling of Marshmallow pearls.
Thank you so much for visiting today and sharing in my good news.  I know a few of you visit regularly and it means so much to me.  You truly are appreciated!  Don't forget to head over to the Pretty Pink Posh Blog, so you can enter to win that giveaway.  I would love for the winner to be one of you!  Have a wonderful week, dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Lindsey! Your card is wonderful. I love your beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete