Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Geranium-ish Thank You

Good morning, friends!  I made a few cards, and I'm happy for a spare moment to hop on here and share one with you.  A few days ago I was cleaning a blending brush and saw Pretty Pink Posh's Geraniums Stencils nearby.  I figured if I was trying to rub out the ink on my brush I might as well do it with a stencil.  The brush I was cleaning had a little remaining Midnight ink from Concord & 9th on it, which turned into a soft blue on my card.  

Realizing this definitely was not a typical geranium color, I decided to just go for it. I added The Stamp Market's Orchid ink to other petals and used Concord & 9th's Clover and Aqua Sky for the leaves.  Because of the atypical colors, this card reminds me more of hydrangeas.  

I added a sentiment cut with Pretty Pink Posh's Thank You Script Die, which I layered multiple times in Eggplant cardstock for a little dimsion. Finally, I flicked white paint all over my card just for fun!
This card reminds me that often it’s best just to keep things simple. And also that the more I use stencils, the more I like them. :)
I hope you have a wonderful day!  Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment