Saturday, October 23, 2021

C9 Calendar Take Two

Hello!  I'm back with my second calendar set.  (You can find the first here.) I wanted to show you another option for Concord & 9th's 2022 printed calendars.  They have some products this month that coordinate perfectly with their calendars like the Simple Seasons Bundle and the Triple Step Floral Frame.  
On this calendar I decided to use the Triple Step Floral Frame, but I simplified it even more by using just the leaf frame stamp.   I fully intended to use all the stamps, but after stamping just the leaf frame for each month, I loved the fresh, clean look.  Lots of white space...mmmm. :) 

Like my previous calendar you need just a few supplies to bring this all together.  I used the 2022 Printed Calendars, the Tall Type Alphabet dies (love these!) and Triple Step Floral Frame.  Then I chose a color combination that I absolutely adore - grapefruit, sorbet, stardust, oceanside, peacock, and  midnight. 
This comes together in no time if you have a misti.  Simply align the leaf border in the Triple Step Floral Frame and stamp away.  I did two months in each color.  

Next, I die cut letters.  I didn't want to waste my precious paper, but it would really speed up the process if you ran the whole alphabet (mine is still wired together) through with one cut, then just cut the duplicate letters you may need. 
Now, in all honesty I first intended to make these monochromatic, but then I realized I hadn't paid attention to the dates on the calendar when I was stamping the frames and cutting the letters for each month, so they didn't match up. (Yeah, make sure you look at the 12 month guide they include in the package...) So I decided to embrace my mistake and mix and match everything.  No two months is exactly alike.  
In case you are intersted in the particular colors for each month, I'll break it down for you.
January - Midnight Ink | sorbet cardstock

April - Stardust Ink | Oceanside Cardstock

For the next set: 
July - Peacock Ink | sorbet cardstock
September - grapefruit ink | Stardust Cardstock
October - sorbet ink | Oceanside Cardstock
December - sorbet ink | Midnight Cardstock
And there you have it. I'll hope you'll give these calendars a try! 

1 comment: