Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Easy Love Day Card

Hello!  My kiddos had to bring in their valentines extra early this year because they have to quarantine before anything can be sent home.  My daughter and I made her valentines together, and I also made a couple valentine cards.  But then because of the craziness of life, I forgot to share them.  Luckily I remembered today!  Sometimes I forget how much I love just putting ink to paper.  I grabbed several shades of coral, pink, and red and simply stamped cascading hearts using the Pretty Pink Posh Valentine Hearts stamp set.

I added a stacked love sentiment from the coordinating Valentine Hearts dies and sprinkled on some 3mm sparkling clear sequins (yep, they are there...).  Quick, easy, colorful, and still easy to mail.  Ahh, so many of the things that make me happy all in one place. :)  Hoping your week is a happy one.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share.  See you soon!



1 comment: