Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dynamic Duos #59, Mojo Monday #300, Moxie Fab & Simon Says

Every once in a while I think I should name my posts a bit more creatively, but then again I really like the ease of not having to think about it.  Subject lines are my least favorite thing about writing emails.  I also like to use challenges for the same reason...while most importantly they spark creativity, they also take out some of the guesswork when I make a card.  Have I ever mentioned that I am a terrible decision maker?  Not so much that I make poor decisions, but more that I am terribly indecisive.  So for this card I used this week's Dynamic Duos Challenge for the color scheme, and I couldn't help myself...I chose the colors in my house.  I love them. :)
The sketch is from Mojo Monday.  I still had the flowers sitting out from this card I made, and my mom mentioned how much she liked it (in fact she said it went right to the top of her list...maybe it's a bit unfortunate that I tend to shy away from layers).  So I thought I'd make a similar card for her.  The sentiment is perfect...she really is a blessing!  Oh, and I decided to link it up to Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge and Moxie Fab's Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge, too.  I debated a bit, but one of the Moxie samples had more muted colors, so I figured it would work.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful...i adore these subtle tones together. the twine around the flower is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layered card Lindsey! The sequins, bow and flower finish the card perfectly. I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really pretty, Linsey! Such a beautifully designed card. Thanks for joining us at Dyanamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that flower is positively scrumptious. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lindsey! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete