Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Moxie Fab: Make Your Own Stamp Challenge - The 2nd Edition

I decided to try Moxie Fab World's Challenge #18: Stamp With a Homemade Stamp again.  I simply cut some craft foam to a 1x1 square, then die cut the heart out of it using Papertrey's Tiny Tags die.  These challenges are kind of addicting.  I like things that make me think.  I had so much fun with my first card, that I had to try something else for this one, and I have a few more stamps that I've made for this challenge...hopefully I get time to use them to make a card!
Supplies
Stamps: Small Typewriter Alphabet (stampendous), and my own :)
Ink: True Black, Hawaiian Shores (PTI), Pink Pirouette, Real Red (SU)
Paper: White, True Black (PTI)
Other: Tiny Tags Die (PTI), Charcoal Twine (The Twinery), rhinestone

2 comments:

  1. So creative! Love it! You need to make more cards using this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp with a Homemade Stamp Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete