Thursday, May 19, 2022

Pretty Pink Posh Insta Hop: Spring Foliage

Good morning! I’m super excited to be part of Pretty Pink Posh’s Instagram hop today.  


I chose to create with the Spring Foliage Dies from the brand new release.  Remember how much I love the Fall Foliage dies?  Then it won’t surprise you at all that I loved working with these. They are slightly smaller in scale than the Fall Foliage dies and have stitching lines. 

I chose a cheerful color scheme and cut sheets of die cuts in Concord & 9th’s aqua sky, sorbet, honeysuckle, buttercup, sprout, and clover.  I arranged the die cuts on my background starting with the largest leaf springs, working down in size to the smaller flowers, and finishing with the dots.
I embossed a sentiment from Crafty Sentiments to finish my card. 
Thanks for visiting today! Make sure to head on over to my Instagram account, so you can check out more projects featuring this new release and join the fun and get entered in to win a Pretty Pink Posh gift certificate.

1 comment: