Monday, August 16, 2021

Boo Shaker (PPP Instagram Hop)

Good morning!  Over on my Instagram account I’m participating in a hop to showcase more of the latest Pretty Pink Posh August release.  

I absolutely love the clay confetti in this release, so I made a shaker card.  I paired Candy Corn Confetti with the new Boo Shaker Die.  The Boo Shaker die can be used multiple ways.  As you can see, you can leave it as is (I just doubled up the sentiment), or you can trim the center out and use the jack-o-lantern face cutout instead. 

If you look really close, you’ll see my favorite part. I used the Candy Background Stencil to emboss the background.  The detail and texture on it is so wonderful in person! 

I hope you’ll pop on over to my Instagram to join the hop and get entered there to win some prizes.   Wishing you a happy start to a new week! 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Lindsey! I like the candy corn confetti peeking through!

    ReplyDelete