Sunday, December 29, 2019

One more tag...

Hi!  Back in November I shared a couple tags I had created for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags here.  Well, I love creating ornaments for my kiddos and my nieces, so I decided to I needed to make another one. 
My super sweet friend Lisa even sent me a cute stamped image from Pretty Pink Posh's Winter Wonderland, so I could have a cohesive set.
My sister started turning the tags I made for them into ornaments for the kids' tree after the packages were open.  We do it now, too.  Here is the set all together.  


 I hope you are having a blessed weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. So very sweet, Lindsey! Happy New Year to your darling family! Love and hugs... cha cha cha [for Meg lol] ooxx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see the sweet little tag you created for baby Claire! All three tags are darling Lindsey. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These are adorable! I love that you personalized each one for the kids! I sure hope Paulina saw these because she'd flip!

    ReplyDelete