Sunday, November 22, 2015

Reindeer Card & Tag

Hi!  I'm back. :) I just realized I shared my posts in the wrong order, so I guess you get double from me tonight.  It is just as well because I made all three projects in the same sitting. :) After I made my cardinal tag (which was inspired by Laurel Beard's tag on Day 10 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags) I liked it so much that I made some more and even turned one into a card.  The card was a combination of inspiration from Laurel's tagMerry Monday #180 to use a reindeer, Simon Says: Christmas, and The Card Concept #44: Festive Glory Challenge.  I loved the colors, feel, and especially the chair in the Festive Glory photo and tried to capture that here in my card that is probably a bit more clean and layered than just clean and simple.
 
And here is the other tag in the set I made that I'm linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Linkup.

13 comments:

  1. Great little round tag on your card, perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERB!! Love your design.Lindsey!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Christmas” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! Love the colors and the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both Lindsey, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute little reindeer and the lovely colours you have worked with, Lindsey!!!! Such a sweet card and tag!!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognize that plaid from 12 Kits ... and LOve it, Lindsey! and your darling tag...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card and tag are so cute, Lindsey ... what a fabulous leaping reindeer! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag card....the reindeer is so sweet in the center of the snowflake! Love that plaid background,too. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the deer too. Thank you for linking up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Warm and wonderful tag and card.

    ReplyDelete