Friday, August 18, 2017

Adventure Awaits...Introducing Concord & 9th's Happy Balloons

Good morning friends!  I have the pleasure of featuring Concord & 9th's Happy Balloons Bundle today.  This bundle is awesome for not just birthdays, but all celebrations, so today I'm celebrating the excitement that life holds.  I had a blast creating these hot air balloons from the Happy Balloons Stamp Set.  The patterns you can layer are so fun!  I blended a soft blue ink around my balloons--purposely uneven--to mimic wispy clouds in the sky.  The sentiment, from Concord & 9th's Globe Greetings, could not have been more perfect to finish it off.
I love the light, airy feel of this card and the optimism in that sentiment.  I've just scratched the surface here, so to see lots more inspiration from my wonderful Where Creativity Meets C9 teammates using the Happy Balloons Bundlemake sure to visit Concord and 9th's Feature Friday on their blog.  You'll love the dies, too, and they can even stand on their own.  Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with me.  With the weekend upon us...go forth and have fun!  Adventure awaits!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you Lindsey, I love the soft airy feel this has! It's also the perfect sentiment. Marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and dreamy, Lindsey ... your delightful hot air balloons sure do have an air of that adventure awaiting ... they're just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I scan the web looking for ideas on how to use my C9 Happy balloons stamp set, I am constantly drawn to your card. It's just magical and whimsical and just so very lovely for all sorts of occasions. I thought it about time that I left you a comment. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete