Monday, February 8, 2016

Clothing Inspired PTI Anniversary Card

Hi! I'm so excited about this card for lots of reasons.
1. I have been wanting to use this particular outfit for inspiration for a LONG time and had just never gotten around to it...until now!
2. It's the first I've been able to participate in PTI's Anniversary celebration this year AND this challenge was to use clothing as inspiration...perfect [See reason 1 :) ].
3. It came about after a series of card fails...lots of attempts for a different card in the trash.
4. It's bright and cheerful and happy, which makes me feel bright and cheerful and happy. :)
So here is the inspiration photo that I took last August, but actually it isn't the first time I'd seen this outfit.  I think I saw this Liv and Maddie (from Disney) episode last winter, but this fall when we saw the rerun I stopped the tv and took a picture of it.  I do that all the time.  Ask my husband. :) And I was smiling from ear to ear Saturday night when I showed him this card and had a smidgen of justification for all the pictures I've taken and especially the ones I've asked him to take since I'm forever losing my phone. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope you have a wonderful week!

12 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love how bright and cheery this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love where you got your inspiration from, Lindsey, so sweet :) I love greens and yellows and this springtime happy card is just perfect. I'm leaving your blog with a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a s sweet and happy as can be Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure a happy and cheerful card with the cute little yellow flowers, Lindsey!!! Love the green strip at the bottom and the big hello on the vellum!!! Really lovely!!!!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet, bright, and happy ... love the outfit, and your card even more - you had the perfect stamps to complete the ensemble!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a perfect take on the outfit! I love your card, Lindsey! So fresh and ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, Lindsey! I totally recognized that outfit from Liv & Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit and your card turned out great! Love the pretty blooms! Yellow is such a happy color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Lindsey ... you captured that cute ensemble so beautifully with these lovely blooms grounded on that strip of green ... so fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete