Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Mitten Tag

Hi!  I'm just popping in to share a quick tag I made.  I totally forgot about it!  It was inspired by Beverly Brown's bell tag that she shared on Day 11 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Aren't you just loving all the amazing tags that have been shared?!  I also have a confession to make...this is a  little sneak peek into my November The 12 Kits of Occasions kit.  I'll share the rest of my creations in our group post on the 30th of this month, but I just couldn't wait to share something. :) I'm also happy to be linking this up to Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.
Well, I've gotta run.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I've got lots to do to prep for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  I'm happy as could be that one of  my assignments this year is pie! :) I hope that your hearts are full with gratitude whether or not you are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, but if you are celebrating, have the most wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Perfectly sweet Lindsey!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey this is so sweet! Thank you for linking your tag up to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute mittens and the colours you have worked with Lindsey!!! Such a sweet tag!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Lindsey... love the colors, and your sneak peek! Most definitely grateful hearts today, and every day! Happy Thanksgiving day to you and yours!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Lindsey ... I'd love to have cosy mittens like these little cuties! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tag. I could not think of what to do with those mittens--this is a great idea. Thanks for the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete