Thursday, September 25, 2014

Chevron Thanks for PTI & SSS

Hi, again!  While I had PTI's Phone Case Details Die Collection out after making this card, I used the chevron die to make this quickie for PTI's September Blog Hop and Simon Says...Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.  I also used the same sentiment from PTI's Phrase Play #6 Mini Stamp Set, but this time I inked up the whole thing.  Oh, how I love the simplicity of this card.  Okay, I've got one last card to share today...be back in a jiffy.

13 comments:

  1. Lindsey, this is SO adorably SWEET!
    Love how you used the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! I love how clean your card is while still packing a punch with the colors and chevron design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! and LOVE those chevron stripes!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Another fab one Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS designed card here, Lindsey.. I used a chevron embossing folder on one of my blog hop cards too ~ "Like minds thinking great" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks as though you loved the inspiration as much as I did, Lindsay! Another CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Just beautiful! Running out the door to see the kids play hockey . Hope you have a productive weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. More graphic goodness, Lindsey ... gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card Lindsay, really striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete