Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Sketch #3 Challenge

Another challenge from PTI.  Yay!  This challenge was really fun (my favorite so far), and this card came together so easily.  I pretty much love everything about it.  This is the sketch I used.  I didn't change hardly anything.
 And here's my card. :)
Here's a close up of the flag - my favorite part of the card.  I stamped "eat cake" from PTI's Tiny Treats: Birthday set a bunch of times, and then I embossed it.  I stamped and embossesd the orange-ish flag, too.

Supplies
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings, Giga Guidelines,  Polka Dot Basics, Tiny Treats Birthday (all PTI sets)
Paper: Summer Sunrise (PTI), Honeydew (making memories), Citrus Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Other: Sweet As Can Be die (PTI), Vintage Cream Buttons (PTI), Lemon Drop Twine (Twinery), 3/4" and 2 1/2" circle punches, 3" scalloped circle punch, white embossing powder (SU), embossing heat tool, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. holy crap. Cutest card I have seen. Love everything about it. I now want to make this into a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your cards but this one has to be my very favorite. I love all of the details, color choice, and over all look of the card. You are so very talented Lindsey and I am SO glad you decided to start this blog. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete