Saturday, November 3, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hello!  I am beyond thrilled to be joining my friend Tracey in her fabulous 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  She puts so much work and love into this, and it really is all for our benefit with oodles of inspiration to be seen and oodles of prizes to be won.  You can find all the details on how to join in on the fun on Tracey's blog HERE.  Today I have the pleasure of featuring some of my favorite products by Concord and 9th, one of the generous sponsors (read: prize givers) for this event.  
Normally I like bold, bright and fun for the holidays, but this year I decided I wanted something a little softer, a little simpler, and a little more elegant.  Soft pink and muted gold glitter seemed to fit the bill perfectly.  My first tag uses perhaps my all time favorite Concord & 9th holiday product, Ornamental Dies.  Their large size and brilliant design options have me giddy and in awe every time I use them.  
I loved my first tag but knew my son would be less than thrilled to have a soft pink tag on his Christmas package, so I decided to make a second design for him.  I pulled out a new Concord & 9th favorite of mine, the Snow Flurry Dies.  I swapped blue for pink but kept the simplicity in design of the first tag.  I love that both the Ornamental Dies and the Snow Flurry Dies allow for the center portion of the shape to be cut in a different color, so I could maintain a cohesive design by inserting the gold into both tags.
Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I love, love, love the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, and I just know you will, too, so make sure you head to Tracey's blog next see even more inspiration and get in on those fabulous prizes!

26 comments:

  1. I look forward to this every year because it inspires me to start creating holiday goodies and lots of tags--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both these dies. Now I am going to pull them out for this. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling! I love the baby blue snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowflake tag is so cute and festive. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tags. They are sweet and cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both tags today are beautiful and elegant. I have a few family members that are not quite as "jolly" as most so these are perfect for them. I love the soft colors with the sparkle of gold, perfect. Thanks for sharing these and the awesome inspiration (my MIL will thank you also lol). (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Lindsey ... wonderful shaped tags ... the soft pastel colours are delicious with all the shimmer! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tags Lindsey, I am sure your son will prefer the blue snowflake. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and elegant tags! Love the soft colors paired with the sparkle and shine from the glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both gorgeous tags - love the colours. The snowflake tag is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are beautiful, but I especially love the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,Lindsey:
    Concord & 9th always has such cool products, and you've showcased these ornaments so beautifully for them. I love the textures and colors. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the softness and the fancy sparkle the gold adds. These are elegant and ever so lovely Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so beautiful, Lindsey! Love the soft colors with the addition of gold, so delicate and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the tags are delicate but the
    snowflake will still be good
    for your son. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these are just so gorgeous! Especially in the soft colors. Absolutely perfect. I think they’re my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Christmas tags are gorgeous! I love the intricate dies you used, and the pastel colors combined with the gold glitter is certainly elegant. They would look lovely hanging on a tree, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the soft look on your tags! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you can change the centers of these dies! The tags are lovely in the pastels with gold.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are lovely tags ! I love the soft pastel colors. Thanks for sharing. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete