This card started out with just the die cut image and some stamping in the negative space, but in the end I added a glittered vase with a tag tied on. I built my bouquet using 1st and second generation stamping with three different inks. A simple technique, but I love the way it turned out. The big flower in the center really is a great melon-berry-looking color in real life, but it looks washed out in all the photos I took even though all the other colors are pretty true. I have no idea how that is even possible, but apparently it is.
Well, that's it for me today. Thanks for stopping by! Happy hopping! :)Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Daydreamer, Friendship Jar: Summer Fillers, Happy Hexagons, Round & Round, Turning a New Leaf)
Ink: PTI (harvest gold, spring moss), SU (groovy guava, pumpkin pie)
Paper: PTI (rustic white), MME (Lost & Found Two), Michael's (satin cardstock)
Other: CTMH (garden green marker), Martha Stewart (white gold glitter) PTI (Mat Stack 6 die, Tiny Tags Dies), The Twinery (buttercream twine)