Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTI Color Challenge #3

I decided I'd try doing one more submission for the color challenge.  This time I used Lisa's favorite colors.  They're right up my alley.  I love these colors, which is probably why I love this tag.  I didn't stamp a sentiment on it because I'm not sure who I'm giving it to yet.  Enough chat.  Here it is.
 And now a close-up.  It's so pretty in person.  PTI released dies for this flower not too long ago, but I don't have them (yet), so I had to hand cut all this out.  It was worth it, though.

2 comments:

  1. love it. looks like a ruffled bell. Love love love it. I think those are my new favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is awesome. I love the details you always do to make your cards/tags special. Just the fact that you cut these pieces out by hand, amazing!

    ReplyDelete