Sunday, September 9, 2018

Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #25

Good morning!  It's the 9th of the month, so we have a brand new challenge starting at Where Creativity Meets C9.  I love the variety of themes within this challenge, and this month was especially fun for me because Challenge #25 is a color challenge.

This beautiful autumn palette comes from Design Seeds.
When I pulled out all my ink pads and lined them up, I loved how it looked so much that I translated the design to my card.  It's CAS as could be and uses some of Concord & 9th's August Release products that I just can't get enough of.
The leaves and ink splatters are some of the individual stamps that are included in the Thankful Leaves Turnabout and the sentiment comes from the Grateful dies.  It's such a delicate, detailed die, but it's surprisingly easy to use because of all the places the words connect.  Hooray for a wonderful design!
This color palette is absolutely beautiful, and I sure hope you'll join us for Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge #25.  Head to the blog for all the details and don't forget that every time you play along with a challenge you enter to win a guest design spot for the challenge or a $25 gift certificate to Concord and 9th.  And have you seen their holiday release that is available this morning?!? Oh my...it's fabulous!  Grab your wallet and go HERE to check it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. I love how delicate and CAS this is Lindsey! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Lindsey ... subtle, understated and so deliciously CAS ... perfect! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, this is such a perfect autumn card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete