Friday, August 17, 2018

So Happy for You Feature Friday with Concord & 9th

Good morning!  I'm super excited to be joining Concord & 9th for another Feature Friday this week.  Our focus today is the fabulous new So Happy for You bundle.  This is a bundle that I can see myself using again and again.  I love it!
The sentiments in the So Happy for You stamp set all focus around "you" and the set was designed to easily be used all year for a plethora of occasions.  I started my card by stamping "so grateful" in an alternating pattern on my card base.  Then I stamped "for" and "you" and fussy cut them out.
Next I started on the flowers and greenery.  These stamps are really easy to line up on the Floral Hoop dies.  Usually I stamp first and then die cut, but I didn't this time, and I didn't have any trouble lining the images up using a regular old stamp block.  
After creating a little bundle, I glued them together and popped everything up on the card.  I'm a fan of one layer cards, but sometimes it amazes me how adding a little dimension really changes the card in a great way.  And don't you love this color combo?  It's a mix and match of inks from a bunch of companies (Hero Arts Wet Cement, Papertrey Melon Berry, Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss, Studio Calico Spring Rain).
The So Happy for You bundle is so wonderful.  You'll have no regrets adding to your stamp collection.  Oh, and make sure you visit the Concord & 9th Blog next to see how all of my talented teammates used it.  You're in for a treat!  Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

3 comments:

  1. The repeat stamping makes for such a great background for your lovely floral spray, Lindsey ... and the dimension is delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty Lindsey! I love the color combo and the background of sentiments is wonderful--must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, this is stunning. I love how the sentiment is softly stamped in gray too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete