Friday, July 27, 2018

Watermelon Week with The Stamps of Life - Day 2

Hello, friends!  Welcome to Day 2 of my watermelon week featuring stamps and dies from a new-to-me company, The Stamps of Life.  (If you missed the first day, you can find it HERE.)  These are super user friendly stamps, and multi-step stamping is a breeze.  
Both of my cards today use the Watermelon2Stamp and Patterns4Watermelon stamp sets and come together in minutes.
The Watermelon2Stamp set has an outlined row of watermelons giving you the option to color it yourself, or you can use the filler stamps found in Patterns4Watermelon to speed up the process like I did here. 
My second card uses the same supplies as well as the Watermelon Die Set.
I absolutely love the fun patterns included in these sets.  Don't they make the cutest watermelons? 
Thanks so much for joining me today!  I have one more watermelon project to share with you tomorrow, and it just might be my favorite.  I hope you'll come back and join me!

2 comments:

  1. Cute and deliciously CAS, Lindsey ... you're showcasing these watermelons beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These just make me happy! I'm smitten with them both Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete