I stamped the large hydrangea cluster in an ombre fashion on the background. Then, I die cut and watercolored the individual hydrangea flowers in the set and clustered them together to adorn the frame. And I have to say, seeing these pretty hydrangeas just makes me smile.
Here is how to enter for your chance to win some scrapbooking stamps & supplies!
1. Take a peek at the Scrapbooking Stamps & Scrapbook Supplies!
2. Choose your favorite stamp set.
3. Go to Technique Tuesday blog post here: http://techniquetuesday.
4. Leave a comment on the Technique Tuesday post (clickable link above) about your favorite Technique Tuesday stamp set.
5. Technique Tuesday will pick a winner on the 1st of August!
Easy peasy, right? Best of luck and happy weekend wishes!