Friday, August 11, 2017

Concord & 9th - Sprinkled With Love

Hello!  Today my Where Creativity Meets C9 teammates and I have the pleasure of showcasing Concord and 9th's awesome Sprinkles Turnabout Stamp Set.  This newest addition to the Turnabout line up is so easy to use, and I love that there are lots of extras in the set that are fantastic in their own right.  In fact, I love them so much that I made them the focus of my card.   

I used both of the cupcakes in the Sprinkles Turnabout Stamp Set to stamp my background.  I really wanted the sprinkles to stand out, so I stamped them in color and opted to leave everything else black and white.  I emphasized the love part just a tad more by using a tiny heart from the Globe Greetings Stamp Set to stamp just a few of the cupcake wrappers.  (Isn't it a perfect fit?) To ground my sentiment, I used a coordinating Sprinkles Tag Die (trimmed down about 1/2").
I went simple here (surprise, surprise) :) but the Sprinkle Bundle really has so much to offer!  It includes the fabulous sprinkles turnout stamp as well as lots of ways to fancy up those cupcakes, cupcake wrappers, and the Sprinkles Tag Die.  And as a random aside, anyone else a fan of frozen yogurt?  Because as I'm looking at this card I think this could totally pass for a bowl of frozen yogurt with sprinkles on top...just the way my daughter likes it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  To see lots more inspiration using this stamp set by suuuper talented teammates, visit Concord and 9th's Feature Friday on their blog.  I hope your day is sprinkled with love. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Those little pops of color are terrific Lindsey! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way each cupcake has its own colored sprinkles! Beautiful card , Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrumptious, Lindsey ... those line art cupcakes are so fun ... love that you kept them monochrome and added colour with those cute sprinkles! Another fan of frozen yoghurt here! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your sweet cupcakes! They look fabulous with the extra colored sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete