Have you seen that Concord and 9th is starting a challenge blog? And even more exciting is that I've been asked to be on the team. Eek! When Jessica asked me to be a part of the team a few weeks ago, I was floored. It shouldn't come as a surprise that I love Concord and 9th's products...they've made their way onto most of my creations lately...and I cannot wait to have a reason to create We were asked to share a bit about ourselves on the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog (you can read what I wrote here...and make sure you do head over because there is a giveaway), but I thought it would be fun to give you a few random facts...nine to be exact...about myself on my blog. So here it goes...
2. About half of my idea ideas for cards, especially color schemes, come from children's clothing.
3. I love food and am constantly trying new recipes. (I warned you that these would be random facts. ;) )
4. The only things I like to buy more than crafty supplies are children's books.
5. I'm far more willing to spend $15 on stamps or dies than I am to pay that much for an article of clothing. In fact, my husband laughs at me because often when I'm debating whether or not to buy something I'll say things like, "But that costs as much as two stamp sets!"
6. I have two super cute kiddos. Okay, I know that isn't new info, but I love them, so I had to include them.
7. I'm not a big fan of chocolate. I'd choose fruit or a fruity dessert over chocolate any day.
8. I used to live in Utah (we just moved away a year ago) not far from the birthplace of Concord and 9th.
9. Concord and 9th has a thing for the number 9.....and I do, too! It's been my favorite number for the last 17 years.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing in my happiness. :) Don't forget to go to the Where Creativity Meets C9 Blog to check out the design team announcements during the next few days and to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to Concord and 9th. My fingers are crossed that one of my sweet blogging buddies wins. :)