Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hugs (PTI Anniversary Grab & Craft Challenge)

My husband's out of town this week, which makes for very little crafty time or time for anything else for that matter.  I made this super simple card for PTI's Grab & Craft Challenge and Simon Says: One Layer Challenge.  It took me the full 5 minutes to grab the few supplies I used because I still don't have all my crafting things unpacked and I was searching through boxes and about the same amount of time to make it.  lol.  I'm looking forward to the day that everything is unpacked and organized again.  But I do love that the purposeful unevenness of the watercolor brushstrokes makes for super quick stamping.  Hope that this week has been a good one for you!  Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. This truly is awesome, Lindsey! Love the brush stoke with the sentiment! Perfect one layer! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “One Layer” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So modern and trendy. Love this. Happy unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your OL, Lindsey!!!! Love that brush strokes in the beautiful colour, with the simple sentiment in black and the three enamel dots!!!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, the magical things that happen in limited amounts of time! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick, CAS and perfect! Happy crafting Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love this!! Very amy T., and gorgeous, Lindsey!
    xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely Lindsey! Love the stripes and cas design!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card! I love the enamel dots...perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nautical feel to your card! It's amazing what you grabbed and created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clean and modern! Love the watercolor stripes with the bold sentiment--a truly perfect CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your simple card is just perfect! I love it too! Hope your week is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It might be a five minute card, Lindsey ... but what impact! Love those bold watercolour stripes ... they're fabulous with the crisp lines of the sentiment! I can see this in lots of colours for a gift set ... yum! Bon dimanche! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card with the beautiful watercolor stripes & bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete