Thursday, January 21, 2016

Let it Snow!

Hello!  I'm finally back to share a couple more cards that I made with December's 12 Kits of Occasions.  Oddly enough with all the oodles of colors I included in my kit, these two cards ended up being monochromatic.
I suppose the timing for these cards is perfect, though, as we are finally supposed to get snow here.  We've had a some flurries, but nothing you can really play in.  Word has it that we are supposed to get lots of snow this weekend...lots and LOTS of snow.  You never know how things will turn out, but we've got the snow clothes out and the sleds ready just in case. :)  And since my favorite things on these cards are the "critters", I'm also linking this up to the Simon Says: Create with Critters Challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  

14 comments:

  1. Love the monochromatic look. These are fabulous Lindsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling, Lindsey! So happy to see you've also used those wooden dots! and well you know how much I love that wood-grain paper! Your Kit was, and your cards are adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very cute cards, Lindsey!!!
    Have fun in the snow!!!!
    Enjoy the weekend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both SO sweet!! Love the backgrounds on both cards!!
    Hope the snow you get isn't too crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both wonderful, Lindsey! I love that woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another CUTE pair from your amazing kit! Love them Lindsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so adorable, Lindsey--love them! I fell in love with the reindeer in your kit and ended up ordering the mini set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fabulous but it's that cute deer that has my heart! Hope those flurries are turning into snow, hard to imagine from here when we are in the middle of Summer lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute critters and I love the backgrounds,too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable cards and I love that little dear over the woodgraine! I'm sure you are enjoying lots of snow by now! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recognise these two little critters, Lindsey ... what gorgeous cards ... the deer and polar bear are both fabulous against their respective backgrounds! Hope you're staying warm and cosy amid all the snow! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your adorable cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete