Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Ghosty Card

Hi!  I found a few of my supplies. Yay! Thank goodness I labeled one of the boxes "Most Used Stamp Supplies" and we kept it separated from the majority of our stuff.  What I should have done is realized that there were a lot more things that I use on a regular basis. :) As I tried to create a card I kept wanting to use things I didn't have.  Anyhow, I'm happy to have some stamps sets, a few inks, my favorite scissors, and my die cut machine and dies.  Still no cardstock, but I scrounged up a few pieces at my mom's house.  Our things have been in storage much longer than anticipated, with no end in the near future, so I think I'm going to have to break down and buy a few things.  The good news is that with a few supplies in hand, I was able to make a card!  It's simple, inspired by several challenges that have long since closed, but it does use a stamp, so I'm happy to be linking up to the Simon Says Stamp It Wednesday Challenge.  In fact, it uses one of my sister's really old rubber stamps...I forgot how difficult it is to stamp straight with a rubber stamp! Hope you are all happy and well!  Thanks for stopping by.
 

8 comments:

  1. So adorable, Lindsey ... delighted you found some supplies to make this little cutie ... it's a delight! Hoping that there's an end in sight to being in storage sooner than you anticipate ... I can so relate! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! How cute is that little ghost!! So fun! Love it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limited supplies? You are awesome!! I love the vellum ghosts--too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey!!! I think these little guys are just boo-tiful!! [someone was bound to say it, right?] I'm seeing die cuts, and OH is that a little slip of vellum? Awesome, darling, and so very well done ... so happy to see you - and I so appreciate your comment on my 1st tute! I haven't forgotten that paper I've promised you!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. Love that you are finally able to create for a bit. Just think of all the "new" stuff you are going to have when you finally settle in to a new house and open all your boxes to see all the crafty stuff you forgot all about!

    ReplyDelete