Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stenciled Apple

I've been making some teacher cards/gifts the last few weeks, but I haven't had time to take pictures of them before they needed to be given.  I did manage to snap a photo of this card, though.  I pretty much know nothing about blending ink (aside from the fact that I think every time Laura Bassen does it it is amazing!), but I had fun nonetheless.  I used the stencil I had made for this card.  We are enjoying the sun two days in a row.  I can't believe it.  Off to play outside and plant a few more plants....life is good! PS I'm linking this up to the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love it when someone does a green apple as apposed to the typical red!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just eat that apple right now!! The colors are so rich and realistic! Beautiful job on the layering and design, Lindsey! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet little banners on the top of this and I think your inking is incredible Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inking, Lindsey! I love the dimension from the shading, and it's so nice to see a green apple for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful teacher card! Your blending looks perfect,Lindsey! Love that color of green apple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes, Laura is the bomb, but you did a beautiful job of blending your inks for your sweet apple thank you, Lindsey! The teachers will cherish your cards!! Enjoy that sunshine!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Lindsey, the light and shade you've created with your sponged and blended apple is fabulous ... crisp and fresh ... and almost edible! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! And your beaming face on your new photo.

    ReplyDelete