Saturday, February 28, 2015

One More Card for 12 Kits of Occasions

**This is my second post for the day.  For my full 12 Kits of Occasions post, please go here.**
Hi!  I'm back to share one last card I made with February's "Bye, Bye Birdie" kit.  (You can see the rest of my cards here.)  I didn't get a chance to photograph this one last week and though the skies are still grey, I took a picture of it this morning.  One of my biggest sources of inspiration for cards is children's clothing.  Probably because I'm surrounded by it. :) Prints with animal silhouettes are quite popular right now.  For that matter, I see a lot of adult clothing with animal silhouettes as well.  Anyway, when I saw all the different bird die cuts Sharron included in the kit, I knew I wanted to use them to recreate one of these prints.  I love how it turned out.  It makes me smile.  I'm linking this one up to the "Anything Goes" Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I think this is so clever! Great way to show off all those pretty die cuts - it's like you made your own patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this--what a fun design! It's such a clever way to use the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So crisp and fresh, Lindsey ... and so much fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I could definitely make one of these. Love it! I miss the days of stalking Gymboree for all the cute girls clothes. I used to buy 2 of practically everything. If I had been making cards back then, it would have been s tremendous source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat design. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete