***ETA: Yay...a new picture! Still a tad dark in the early morning light but better!Hi! I've had a busy week...lots of people needing help =
"Step it Up" Challenge was to focus on adding dimension (and texture). I die-cut felt for the flowers, adhering the berries directly to the panel and popping the large flower up with dimensionals. Then I took an edge distressor to the white panel and finished it off with a few sequins. I hope you are well and have a wonderful weekend! I've missed popping by blogs lately. Fingers crossed that I have a bit of time this weekend to catch up. :)
P.S. I debated whether or not to enter this into The Card Concept's Monochromatic Pink Challenge as well. I truthfully made it with that challenge in mind (inspired by the floral bouquet), but wasn't sure if the red was okay (it seems some of the DT used it, but I'm always so worried about not following the rules). Then when I added the smokey shadow panel it changed the whole feel of the card, straying a bit more from The Card Concept's Challenge photo because of the darkness. But alas I've decided I'm going to join the link-up for CAS style, especially because crafting will be sparse at best for the next several days, and I don't think I'm going to get another go at it.
Stamps: Bigger Blooms (PTI), Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9)
Ink: basic gray (SU!)
Cardstock: smoky shadow (PTI), white
Other: Fresh Cut Floral Dies (WPlus9), Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), edge distressor (CTMH), dimensionals (SU!), felt