Sunday, September 7, 2014

W&W + SSS Christmas Shaker

Hello, again!  I'm almost done for the day...really...just a couple more to go!  After making this card and this card I had a bunch of extra little die cut holly pieces that I thought would look cute in a shaker, which is how this super simple Christmas card was born.  I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, stamped a sentiment and was done.  I finished this card in 7 minutes 54 seconds and am linking it to Winnie & Walter's 10 Minute Dash Challenge.  Since I only used one stamp set from Winnie & Walter and one from Simon Says Stamp, I'm also linking it to Winnie & Walter's Just One Stamp Set Challenge.
Supplies
Stamps: SSS (Christmas), W&W (The Big, the Bold, and the Happy)
Ink: PTI (True Black) 
Paper: PTI (Berry Sorbet, Clear Cardstock, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, White)
Other: LID (Stitched Rectangles Die), PTI (Holly Jolly Dies), PPP (Woodland Mix and Sweetheart Mix Sequins)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How did you make it so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Lindsey, this is so clever. A Christmas shaker is so fun and interactive! Great job on the speed, girl; it would have taken me seven minutes to put the foam sticky schtuff around the opening!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete