Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Comfort Zone Take 2 (WPlus9)

Today I'm sharing another card I made for WPlus9's Comfort Zone Challenge. It's also in my comfort zone to keep things...like scraps of paper or twine or whatever.  For some silly reason I was having a hard time throwing away the sheet I used to practice stamping the pattern for this card, so I decided to make use of it on a simple, favorite layout of mine to make super quick card.  Too bad the 10 Minute Craft Dash wasn't still going because this one would have easily qualified for the challenge with oodles of time to spare.  Is this my finest work? No, but it sure does feel good to make a really quick, no fuss card now and again. PS This hardly seems adequate, but I want to thank you all so so SO much for your sweet comments and visits to my blog.  I read and sincerely appreciate each and every comment.  And I really do try my best to always make it back to your blogs.  I hope you know I appreciate you. :)

Supplies
Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9) Bigger Blooms (PTI)
Ink: Melon Berry (PTI), Mint Medley (SU!), Juniper, Outdoor Denim (CTMH), Sweet Melon, Wild Hare (Color Box)
Cardstock: white (Michaels), soft stone (PTI)
other: Fabulous Frames die (PTI), embroidery floss 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, another one. Love this one too. I did notice that you used the same colors, and then read that this was your practice. Smart to turn it into a card, because it is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are awesome, Lindsey! Love how you made a second one while your supplies were still out. So smart, and with great results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp sets and it looks so good in the soft colors!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is perfect, hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally caught my eye in the Wplus9 link up list -- it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you didn't throw it away . It make for a beautiful card! Love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this even more than your original card! So clever to use your practice sheet to come up with a fun Polaroid look! Well done, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete