Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PTI Make it Monday #55

Dawn's challenge for Make It Monday was to take a smaller frame and make it into a larger frame.  I used a frame from PTI's Mat Stack 1 Collection and double stamped it to make it larger.  I suppose I should have used a darker color, so you could see the frame better, but I wasn't thinking about what it would look like in pictures when I created the card.  It's quite pretty in person. :) You can see the frame slightly better in the closeup below.  I have all sorts of other ideas for this challenge rolling around in my head.  Hopefully I can find time to make another card or two before the week's over.
Supplies
Stamps: Botanic Silhouettes, Mat Stack 1 Collection (both PTI)
Ink: Basic Grey (SU), Soft Sky (SU)
Paper: Lemon Tart (PTI), Breeze (CTMH), Grey, White, Mosaic Memories Paper Pack (Recollections)
Other: Large Scallop Die (PTI), Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circle Die Collection (PTI), Scallop Edge Border Punch (SU)

2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that the frame is soft. It makes it more elegant. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. One a favourite frames.

    ReplyDelete