Sunday, February 12, 2012

PTI Hearts Challenge

So the challenge today at PTI was really open.  All you had to do was incorporate hearts in some way.  The idea for this card popped into my head this afternoon and it came together pretty easily.  The hardest part was probably just choosing the colors.  Scratch that...it was getting the embossing folder to work.  It's been a really long time since I used an embossing folder, and I totally forgot the sandwich I needed to use.  It took me a few tries to figure it out.  Here are a couple more shots.
You can see the embossing a bit better in this photo.
And this last one actually had the best lighting and shows the colors on the card better.
Supplies
Stamps:Heartfelt (CTMH), Round & Round (PTI)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz (PTI), Cool Caribbean (SU), Pumpkin Pie (SU), Certainly Celery (SU)
Paper: Spring Moss (PTI), White
Other: Mandarin, Caribbean, Honeydew, and Pink Sorbet Twine (Twinery); Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate (SU), button

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I love the colors of the hearts and the relative simplicity: it works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card reminds me of summer. I love all the textures. Your awesome lindsey.

    ReplyDelete