Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Sketch #1 Challenge



Last one for the night.  This was for PTI's 1st sketch.  I'm trying to get better at making my own background paper, so that was actually my focus for this card.
Supplies
Stamps: Giga Guidelines, Signature Greetings, Iconic Images, Polka Dot Basics, Turning a New Leaf (all sets PTI)
Ink: Certainly Celery (SU), Sage Shadow (SU), Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Tim Holtz), Chai & Chamomile Tea Dye (PTI)
Paper: Ocean Tides (PTI), Dark Chocolate (PTI), Cream (from my stash), Mosaic Memories Pad (Recollections)
Others: Favor It Box 1 Die(PTI), On the Edge die (Tim Holtz)

2 comments:

  1. This card is awesome. I'm grateful for you for making these awesome card I get to look at. Can't wait to see the next ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color choice of this card. I too am like Jyl and I can't wait to see all of your creativity spill all over this blog. You are amazing sis!

    ReplyDelete